« Home | Pag-aalay Sa Aking Natatangi » | past forward graces » | panimula » 

Sunday, February 26, 2006 

my ultimate journey


Mine and yours, actually..


I have initially had had no reassurance passage for this trip. In certain respects at any rate, I have as yet not made even a single step on this journey. The sheer folly of how this sounds like is that the journey is simply towards home. In certain respects, for me to even be able to do a step on this journey is to say that I have then passed from this world and plane of existence. Ergo, my real home is not here in the here and now. Yet I have equipped myself with a compass and a guide.. And like the travails of Frodo.. I have been granted an uncanny fellowship of also unworthy companions on this odyssey.
So then, what do I use as my home now? Or in maybe posing another line - where am I? One also needs to ground oneself first and know his position relative to his world-at-large in order to move onto the desired destination.
For now, the here and now is "home."
For the here and now, there is just a multitude of issues and demons and crossroads one needs to face and overcome.
For the here and now, it's something about how God has moved (read: disturbed) this journey in this my world again tremendously.
Still, life must go certainly.. Mayhaps with more caution now.. But it must go on with certainty. The call remains to remain in the faith always and more so especially to be true. Also it has been said, "So also faith of itself, if it does not have works, is dead." No greater work is there than to love. And yet to love more so. And there is so much to love in this journey grace-filled.
Indeed, life must go on certainly still. In this world where I am at especially.
So it must be then, in mine and yours, actually.

Ay this post made me smile today. :)

Glad to hear it, Janis Mae. God bless you indeed on your trip Home. May you find great and wonderful companions and experiences on the way, sis 0;)

Post a Comment